Please be sure you have read the Extended Day manual. The 2016-2017 manual is available below under links & forms. Parents are accepting responsibility for ALL information provided in the manual when signing the fee/parental agreement.
Returning families: Don't forget to double check your online information! No new forms are necessary.
New families: Please be sure to fill out your hard copy registration form, fee and behavioral agreements, pay the $25 registration fee and set up your account online. All hard copy forms must be handed in before your child can attend the program. All forms can be found below under "Additional Forms & Files".
Ext Day Summary
Extended Day is a safe, familiar environment that offers fun, games, snack, sports, arts, crafts, homework and lots of outdoor play at the conclusion of your K-5th grader’s regular or scheduled minimum school day. This program meets in Room 160 located in the 2nd grade hallway. The program supervisor is Keysha Evans, in addition our counselors are a great group of talented, enthusiastic young adults. Please read our “Extended Day Manual”. See link below. It explains everything about our program. Extended Day can be attended on a regular or occasional basis although our program typically will fill on Minimum Days. We always take a waiting list and do reasonably well accommodating most families who need those days. Sign up as early as you can! Forms are also available at the Park & Rec office and in the Extended Day Room.
- Sibling discounts only adhere if the same schedule applies and will be taken automatically for the remainder of the year.
- The online Extended Day calendar goes until June 16th, if school ends earlier you will receive a credit on your account.
- Drop off between 7:00AM & 8:30AM and pick up between 4:00PM & 6:00PM for Extended Day is behind the school at the 2nd grade hallway entrance. Pick up and drop offs after 8:30AM or before 4:00PM MUST go through the front entrance to the school because of the school bus line.
- Classroom #160 is the last classroom on your right when you walk into the 2nd grade hallway at SSES from the rear entrance.
- Extended Day closes at 5:00PM on the following days: 11/23, 12/23, 2/17, 4/7 & last day of school (TBD)
- There will be no credits or refunds given for missed days
- Minimum days are not included in your monthly payment! You must register for these days separately online. Please note, there are no call in's for minimum days!
New Policy for Extended Day!
Any child who is not registered prior to the first of the month, will be charged the drop-in fee for everyday their child attends up until they are registered. There will be no credits given for these days, even if those days are in your monthly schedule. (Example: If you request 3 days a week (Mon, Tues , and Wed) and you do not register until the 10th of the month, for every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday prior to the 10th you will be charged for those days as a drop-in.) You will still be responsible for the total monthly fee, in addition to the drop-in(s) fee. We hope this will limit the amount of late monthly payments, and make the dismissal period safe and efficient.